How to Reset Mac Password Using Terminal
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 0 bytes|
|Created:||Oct 17, 2018 at 9:36 a.m.|
|Last updated:||Feb 21, 2019 at 9:21 p.m. by harry jan|
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
Get support on how to reset Mac password using terminal:
Is there a problem while resetting the password of Mac device? Do you want some kind of the requirement at the time of entering the new password? If your answer is yes we are going to share with some useful tips and tricks to create the firmware password that helps to access your Mac device using the simple way entering the new password into the right field.
Get advice on how to reset Mac password using terminal:
In this article, you will learn something important tips to reset the password using Terminal. This method can help you to reset the password and also will help you to enter the new password into the new and confirm field. Check it out how it works.
• First of all, turn on your Mac and turn it on once again.
• Press and hold the option key immediately and select the terminal showing at the bottom.
• Try to sign in your Mac but if showing an error the press on the recovery HD and choose the language.
• Press on the reset password button and select the user account and fill in the password.
• Click on the save button press on the reset button and enter the new password into new and confirm password field at end of the procedure.
If still face the same error and don’t know the Mac password reset procedure, you can contact techies to get the solution instantly.
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.