How to reset icloud settings on iphone
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Created:||Jun 20, 2018 at 8:58 a.m.|
|Last updated:||Jun 20, 2018 at 9:10 a.m. by harry jan|
If you are using an Apple product, you know how important the Apple id and password is. Whether you want to make a purchase on your iPhone or trying to log into a new device, you have to remember your Apple id and password. If you forget either of these, you are going to face some serious issues. In this post, we will be talking about how to reset the password of your iCloud account.
The Two-Factor Authentication
To reset your password through two-factor authentication, you have to have the option ‘two-factor authentication’ enabled. Read the following steps to reset the password on iPhone:
· Your device has to run on iOS 10 or later version.
· Open iforgot.apple.com.
· Then enter your Apple ID.
· Then click on ‘continue’.
· Then you will be asked to enter the phone number linked with your Apple ID.
· After that, pick up the device that is linked with your Apple ID.
· Then click ‘allow’.
· After that, you have to enter the password of the device that you have chosen.
· Select done.
· Type a new Apple ID password.
· Re-type it to verify.
· Select ‘next’ and then ‘done’.
The Two-Step Verification
Follow the following steps to reset the password with two-step verification process.
· Open your Apple ID account page.
· Then click on ‘forgot Apple ID or password’.
· After that type your Apple ID and click ‘continue’.
· Then enter the recovery key and choose a trusted device where you will get a verification code.
· The you have to enter the verification code.
· aThen selects ‘reset password’ after creating a new password.
After finishing the process of iCloud password reset phone number, you can sign in with your new password.
icloud passoword reset phone number
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|harry jan||Esolution Service;Outlook Tech Support||8888093891|
Select content in the file browser to see metadata specific to that content. Metadata will only display here when the the content is selected above. Content specific metadata does not display on the Discover page.
Please wait for the process to complete.