How to recover my deactivated Facebook account
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Created:||Nov 16, 2018 at 9:14 a.m.|
|Last updated:||Nov 16, 2018 at 9:19 a.m. by simon kim|
Recover your deactivated Facebook account instantly with these simple steps
Facebook always provide amazing security and social features that always enhance the user experience. Sometimes many situations come when users deactivate their Facebook account due to varied specific and non-specific reasons. After deactivating their Facebook account, on one can’t access your account or view anything such as status update, timeline, photos and more. But it doesn’t mean that Facebook can’t access their Facebook account again as users can easily reactivate their deactivated account by logging in again. If you don’t know how to recover my deactivated Facebook account, then you can without much of stretch follow the steps mentioned in this article.
Follow the below steps to reactivate a deactivated Facebook account:
Reactivate on computer
· Go to the official Facebook login page from your browser via https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer.
· A login page will open where you need to enter your username and password into the given field.
· Click on Log in tab and then you can very easily access your Facebook account.
Reactivate on mobile
· Open the Facebook app on your mobile that will be available on your main screen.
· Now enter your phone number or email address associated to the Facebook into the Username field.
· Enter your password under the Password box.
· Tap on Log in and then you will be successfully logged in to your Facebook account.
With the help of above described Facebook account recovery steps, you can very smoothly recover your deactivated Facebook account. If you have any other query or problem in the recovery process, then contact with the customer service team of Facebook for a reliable assistance.
For Facebook account recovery help :- http://www.gaubal.com/phone-number/facebook-account-recovery
Facebook account recovery
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Select content in the file browser to see metadata specific to that content. Metadata will only display here when the the content is selected above. Content specific metadata does not display on the Discover page.
Please wait for the process to complete.