What are the incoming and outgoing mail servers for bellsouth.net?
|Created:||Jul 23, 2018 at 5:52 a.m.|
|Last updated:||Jul 23, 2018 at 5:55 a.m. by ithelpnumber hub|
Communication plays a crucial role in our life apart from exchanging the message from friends and families. It also let us to transfer the data from one part of the world to another, we aware about various medium which are used to communicate whether it’s through mobile carrier or through telephone or through email. Email is considered to be one of the best medium of communication as it is one of the cheapest, fastest and safest modes of communication. People are used to various types of email services in the world, while some use the free email service and while other used the standard email service. Standard email services are always provides a better medium of communication as it provides secure email services to their customer. People are used to various types of email services. One such email services providing company in the world is BellSouth. Bellsouth customer service will help and guides you in fixing any problem related to the email service.
Bellsouth is one of the most important and most popular names in the standards email services. It is widely popular among the professionals, geeks and cyber security guys as it follows the highest standard security norms in the world. Its follows two way encryption policy i.e. public encryption or private encryption which protects the email services in the world, But as with every email services user does face problem while using it is regarding incoming and outgoing mail servers for bellsouth.net. User can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedures to know about the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
• First of all, open your mail application.
• Again, enter your Bellsouth email id and password,
• Now tap on the manual setup and then select the settings of the account and now choose or select IMAP.
• Further email server settings will appear and then enter your Bellsouth credentials.
• Make sure to write down the Incoming Mail server as “imap.mail.att.net and then keep the port number as 993.
• Further tap on the next button and then choose the outgoing Mail server page will appear in your server list.
• Writer down the smtp.mail.att.net in your outgoing mail server and the port number as 465 then check mark the Security tap on SSL.
• Now further tap on the Next Button and proceed further.
• Now tap on ‘Done’.
In case if you faces any problem related to the configuration and setting of the email service then user can take the help from the Bellsouth support number. They have a highly qualified support team which are well versed in their domain and well equipped to resolve any problem in no time. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure to fix the problem on time.
bellsouth customer service
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.