Coweeta Customizable RHESSys/Jupyter NoteBook
|Authors:||Charles Scaife · Lorne Leonard · Laurence Lin · Lawrence Band|
|Created:||Jun 09, 2017 at 2:54 p.m.|
|Last updated:||Jun 09, 2017 at 7:17 p.m. by Charles Scaife|
This HydroShare resource contains the Jupyter NoteBook for building and running RHESSys models for watersheds at the Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions in this notebook that assist users in building their own watershed models.
To open the RHESSys-Jupyter NoteBook:
(1) Right-click on the .ipynb file below and select download.
(2) At the top of this page click APPS> Jupyter Python Notebook at NCSA
(3) In the new webpage, click the Jupyter logo in the top-left corner
(4) Select the "notebooks" directory and click "upload" in the top-right
(5) Upload .ipynb file from Step (1)
The associated GIS data for this notebook is here: https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/8bb37c7c98cf4bcd85e841092d7e3946/
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Charles Scaife||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Lorne Leonard||The Pennsylvania State University||PA, US|
|Laurence Lin||UNC Institute for the Environment UNC Institute for the Environment||NC, US|
|Lawrence Band||UNC Chapel Hill|
Please wait for the process to complete.