Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
Characterizing the fluxes and age distribution of soil water, plant water, and deep percolation in a model tropical ecosystem
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 1.0 MB|
|Created:||Aug 25, 2018 at 12:03 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jan 03, 2019 at 10:29 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
The data file includes water stables isotope data (throughfall, seepage, bulk soil water, and xylem water), soil volumetric water content, soil matric potential, leaf water potential, and ecosystem-level transpiration estimates, from the 10-month drought and rainfall labelling experiment at the Biosphere 2 Tropical Rainforest Biome (B2-TRF) in 2014-2015.
Data are organized in the csv files:
• evaristo_b22014_transpiration – ecosystem-level, meteorologically derived evapotranspiration
• evaristo_b22014_lwp – leaf water potential
• evaristo_b22014_swp – soil water potential
• evaristo_b22014_vwc – soil vol. water content
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_throughfall – throughfall stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_seepage – seepage stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_soil – bulk soil water stable isotopes
• evaristo_b22014_isotopes_xylem – xylem water stable isotopes
|This resource is referenced by||Paper published in Water Resources Research|
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|The Agnese N. Haury Foundation|
|Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarship (Government of Saskatchewan) and Graduate Research Fellowship (School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan)|
|NSERC Discovery Grant and Accelerator Award|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/