Material for HydroShare workshop at CUAHSI Biennial Symposium
|Authors:||David Tarboton · Jeffery S. Horsburgh · Venkatesh Merwade|
|Created:||July 21, 2016, 5:40 p.m.|
|Last updated:||July 26, 2016, 7:14 p.m. by David Tarboton|
Material for HydroShare workshop at CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 26, 2016.
HydroShare is a platform for data publication and collaboration for users to share multiple hydrologic data types, analytical tools, and models. During this portion of the workshop, participants will learn how to use HydroShare to:
(1) Upload, share and publish science products in HydroShare and receive a citable digital object identifier (DOI). This helps fulfill NSF’s data management requirements.
(2) Use HydroShare for collaboration, sharing data and models with individual users or a group
(3) Organize resources into collections in HydroShare
(4) Use the HydroShare GIS app to visualize and create web maps using content in HydroShare
(5) Use the CyberGIS TauDEM app to perform web based digital elevation model hydrologic terrain analysis
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|David Tarboton||Utah State University||4357973172|
|Jeffery S. Horsburgh||Utah State University||Utah, US||(435) 797-2946|
|Venkatesh Merwade||Purdue University|
Please wait for the process to complete.