Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 6.5 MB|
|Created:||Jul 21, 2016 at 5:40 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jul 26, 2016 at 7:14 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
Material for HydroShare workshop at CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 26, 2016.
HydroShare is a platform for data publication and collaboration for users to share multiple hydrologic data types, analytical tools, and models. During this portion of the workshop, participants will learn how to use HydroShare to:
(1) Upload, share and publish science products in HydroShare and receive a citable digital object identifier (DOI). This helps fulfill NSF’s data management requirements.
(2) Use HydroShare for collaboration, sharing data and models with individual users or a group
(3) Organize resources into collections in HydroShare
(4) Use the HydroShare GIS app to visualize and create web maps using content in HydroShare
(5) Use the CyberGIS TauDEM app to perform web based digital elevation model hydrologic terrain analysis
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|Collection of workshops using HydroShare at the CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 2016||David Tarboton||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
David Tarboton 6 years, 8 months ago
Please use comments here to ask questions or provide feedback on this workshop.Reply