Temperature Visualization for iUTAH GAMUT Sites
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 193.4 MB|
|Created:||Nov 29, 2018 at 11:05 a.m.|
|Last updated:||Nov 29, 2018 at 7:55 p.m. by Hyrum Tennant|
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
This resource contains a SQLite database of temperature values recorded at 15-minute intervals between 2014 and 2018 at the iUTAH GAMUT sites in the Logan River Watershed. Additionally contained with in this resource is a Jupyter Notebook that:
1) defines a function for querying the SQLite database and extracting the data for each site
2) gets temperature time series from database using function
3) creates time series for each year of data at each site
4) re samples the complete time series at each site to get the mean daily temperature
5) creates a figure showing (a) a plot of the mean daily temperature at each site between 2014 and 2018 and (b) a plot for each year of data showing a box plot of the temperature data recorded that year for each site.
Resource Level Coverage
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.