Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 360.2 MB|
|Created:||Mar 01, 2022 at 3:55 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Apr 28, 2022 at 2:44 a.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
This resource contains WEPPcloud model inputs and outputs for the Upper Truckee 3 watershed, Lake Tahoe, CA. USGS station: 103366092.
This zipped folder contains the following folders:
- the climate files generated by hillslope in .prn and .cli formats
- the watershed climate file
- the original daymet/gridmet data that was used to generate the .cli files
- the 30-m DEM map used in the analysis
- topaz folder containing the watershed delineation and all the maps created during the watershed delineation
- contains channels and subcatchments files in ArcGIS format containing topographic characteristics (such as slope, aspect, or length), input data (soil and management), and output information (runoff, lateral flow, baseflow, sediment, pollutant, etc.). The file also contains the several GeoTIFF maps used in the model run.
- contains landuse map (e.g. ascii map with the 2016 National Land Cover Database (NLCD) for US Locale. The NLCD codes are translated into WEPP-equivalent managements based the mapping for the configuration._
- observed data (if) provided by the user
- contains the soil files in WEPP format by mukey and a ssurgo.asc map
- contains files with slope information for each channel and hillslope
- with sub-folders:
- wepp/flowpaths -- contains model input and output based on the flowpaths option, if selected. If the flowpath option is selected, the WEPP model will be run for each map pixel. This folder contains a runs folder with all the input data and an output folder with the runoff and soil loss for each flowpath.
- wepp/output -- contains the main model outputs for the watershed
- wepp/plots -- contains model plots -- generally empty
- wepp/runs -- contains all the main input data for the model
- wepp/stats -- generally empty
- JSON serialized instances of wepppy.nodb classes used by WEPPcloud. These contain metadata related to the project. They are viewable in FireFox/Notepad++ etc.
More on NoDB Files
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|WEPPcloud hydrologic model runs for undisturbed forested watersheds in the Lake Tahoe Basin, CA/NV||Mariana Dobre · Roger Lew||Published||Open Access|
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|USDA AFRI-NIFA||grant 2016-67020-25320/project accession 1009827|
|Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station|
|Pacific Southwest Research Station|