Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 20.8 MB|
|Created:||Apr 03, 2018 at 12:57 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jan 01, 2019 at 8:56 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
There are two classes of test cases :
1. TEST CASES BASED ON SYNTHETIC OR LAB DATA
- Synthetic Test Case 1: Simulations from Celia (Water Resources Research 1990)
- Synthetic Test Case 2: Simulations from Miller (Water Resources Research 1998)
- Synthetic Test Case 3: Simulations of the lab experiment of Mizoguchi (1990) as described by Hansson et al. (Vadose Zone Journal 2005)
- Synthetic Test Case 4: Simulations of rain on a sloping hillslope from Wigmosta (Water Resources Research 1999)
2. TEST CASES BASED ON FIELD DATA, AS DESCRIBED IN THE SUMMA PAPERS (CLARK ET AL., WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH 2015)
- Field Data Test Case 1: Radiation transmission through an Aspen stand, Reynolds Mountain East
- Field Data Test Case 2: Wind attenuation through an Aspen stand, Reynolds Mountain East
- Field Data Test Case 3: Impacts of canopy wind profile on surface fluxes, surface temperature, and snowmelt (Aspen stand, Reynolds Mountain East)
- Field Data Test Case 4: Form of different interception capacity parameterizations (no model simulations conducted/needed)
- Field Data Test Case 5: Snow interception at Umpqua
- Field Data Test Case 6: Sensitivity to snow albedo representations at Reynolds MountainEast and Senator Beck
- Field Data Test Case 7: Sensitivity of ET to the stomatal resistance parameterization (Aspen stand at Reynolds Mountain East)
- Field Data Test Case 8: Sensitivity of ET to the root distribution and the baseflow parameterization (Aspen stand at Reynolds Mountain East)
- Field Data Test Case 9: Simulations of runoff using different baseflow parameterizations (Reynolds Mountain East)
|The content of this resource is derived from||https://ral.ucar.edu/projects/summa|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
There are currently no comments