Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 29.2 MB|
|Created:||Jul 24, 2017 at 2:42 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Nov 21, 2017 at 3:39 a.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||1 other +1 this|
HydroShare is a system operated by CUAHSI for sharing hydrologic data and models aimed at giving hydrologists the cyberinfrastructure needed to manage data, innovate, and collaborate in research to solve water problems. HydroShare addresses the challenges of sharing data and hydrologic models to support collaboration and reproducible hydrologic science through the publication of hydrologic data and models. With HydroShare users can: (1) share data and models with colleagues; (2) manage who has access to shared content; (3) share, access, visualize and manipulate a broad set of hydrologic data types and models; (4) use the web services API to program automated and client access; (5) publish data and models to meet the requirements of research project data management plans; (6) discover and access data and models published by others; and (7) use web apps to visualize, analyze, and run models on data in HydroShare. This workshop will introduce participants to HydroShare and show new features recently deployed. Participants will learn how to use HydroShare to:
• Upload, share and publish science products in HydroShare and receive a citable digital object identifier (DOI). This helps fulfill NSF’s data management requirements.
• Use HydroShare for collaboration, sharing data and models with individual users or a group
• Organize resources into collections in HydroShare
• Use the HydroShare GIS app to visualize and create web maps using content in HydroShare
• Use the HydroShare Jupyter Notebook app to write scripts and short programs to analyze and model with data in HydroShare.
• Use Apps to access and visualize data from the National Water Model.
|This resource is referenced by||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/609b1201e4ac47d89eff56317af07d12/|
|The content of this resource references||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/86625674389a44b89a3c6ce92ee25839/|
|The content of this resource references||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/6d13b3e81c0c4a918789907190252478/|
|The content of this resource references||https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/3b65a4ae9d404bbe9b5f232fb0b73d9b/|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/