Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (email@example.com) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 3.3 MB|
|Created:||Sep 03, 2018 at 11:54 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| May 06, 2020 at 7 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
This Composite Resource is the collection of Jupyter notebooks to demonstrate SUMMA TestCases that was tested at the Clark et al., (2015b) study in the Reynolds Mountain East catchment in southwestern Idaho.
- The notebook demonstrates plotting library of pySUMMA
JN-2: pySUMMA_ReynoldsAspennStand_StomatalResistance.ipynb (Fig7)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of the simple soil resistance method on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-3: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_RootDistribution.ipynb (Fig8, left)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Root Distributions Parameters on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-4: SummaModel_Reynolds_Evapotranspiration.ipynb (Fig8, right)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-5: SummaModel_Reynolds_runoff.ipynb (Fig9)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on Basin-wide Runoff
JN-6: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation.ipynb (Fig1-above)
-The notebook demonstrates the impact of shorwave radiation Parameterizations of below canopy shorwave radiation
JN-7: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation_LAI.ipynb (Fig1-below)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of LAI parameter values of below canopy shorwave radiation
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of the canopy wind parameter for the exponential wind profile
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|Toward Open and Reproducible Environmental Modeling by Integrating Online Data Repositories, Computational Environments, and Model Application Programming Interfaces||Young-Don Choi||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
|Test Cases of SUMMA modeling that include model instances and Jupyter notebooks for SUMMA 2nd Paper(2015)||Ahmed Gharib||Private & Shareable||None|
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|National Science Foundation||Collaborative Research: SI2-SSI: Cyberinfrastructure for Advancing Hydrologic Knowledge through Collaborative Integration of Data Science, Modeling and Analysis||OAC-1664061, OAC-1664018, OAC-1664119|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/