Jupyter Notebooks to demonstrate SUMMA Model at Reynolds Mountain East on HydroShare
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Created:||Sep 03, 2018 at 11:54 p.m.|
|Last updated:||Nov 22, 2018 at 2:44 a.m. by YOUNGDON CHOI|
This Composite Resource is the collection of Jupyter notebooks to demonstrate SUMMA TestCases that was tested at the Clark et al., (2015b) study in the Reynolds Mountain East catchment in southwestern Idaho.
JN-1: pySUMMA_ReynoldsAspennStand_StomatalResistance.ipynb (Fig7)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of different stomatal resistance parameterizations on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-2: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_RootDistribution.ipynb (Fig8, left)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Root Distributions Parameters on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-3: SummaModel_Reynolds_Evapotranspiration.ipynb (Fig8, right)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on total evapotranspiration (ET)
JN-4: SummaModel_Reynolds_runoff.ipynb (Fig9)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of Lateral Flow Parameterizations on Basin-wide Runoff
JN-5: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation.ipynb (Fig1-above)
-The notebook demonstrates the impact of shorwave radiation Parameterizations of below canopy shorwave radiation
JN-6: SummaModel_ReynoldsAspenStand_ShortwaveRadiation_LAI.ipynb (Fig1-below)
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of LAI parameter values of below canopy shorwave radiation
- The notebook demonstrates the impact of the canopy wind parameter for the exponential wind profile
How to cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|YOUNGDON CHOI||K-water & University of Virginia||4344660926|
Select content in the file browser to see metadata specific to that content. Metadata will only display here when the the content is selected above. Content specific metadata does not display on the Discover page.
Please wait for the process to complete.