Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 194.5 MB|
|Created:||May 14, 2020 at 3:26 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| May 18, 2022 at 1:36 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|Content types:||Single File Content|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
This resource contains presentations given by CUASHI staff at a variety of venues in 2020 and 2021.
1. Bales, J.D. 2020. CUAHSI Membership Meeting, December 1, 2020.
2. Bales, J.D. 2020. 2020-05 CUAHSI Online Education Resources: This presentation was given to the UNESCO IHP on CUAHSI's resources that can help facilitate and enable online education.
3. Bales, J.D. 2020. 2020-05 ESIP Technology Webinar-Bales, Horsburgh, and Castronova: CUAHSI Community and Water Data Services: This presentation was given at an ESIP (Earth Science Information Program) with an emphasis on CUAHSI's Hydrologic Informatrion System, HydroShare, and CUAHSI Compute Resources.
4. Bales, J.D. 2020. What can you do with CUAHSI HydroShare? Presentation to UNESCO International Hydrological Programme meeting on southern Africa water issues. June 5, 2020.
5. Bales, J.D. 2020. CUAHSI Community and Water Data Services. Presentation to Soil Moisture Working Group. September 22, 2020.
6. Bales, J.D. 2020. The Critical Zone Collaborative Network Hub: Enabling, Supporting, and Communicating CZ Science. Early Career Critical Zone Working Group webinar, October 30, 2020.
7. Bales, J.D. 2020. CUAHSI Services for the Water-Education Community. NAGT – CUAHSI Webinar, November 5, 2020.
8. Bales, J.D. 2020. Agency Update: Supporting Federal Water Programs. Interagency Conference on Research in the Watershed, November 17, 2020.
9. Bales, J.D. 2021. CUAHSI: Reproducible Science, Education, Community. NASA SWOT Early Adopters Workshop, March 8, 2021. This presentation describes some of CUAHSI's capabilities for data archival and reproducible science. The presentation links to a SWOT app hosted by HydroShare for creation of synthetic SWOT discharges.
10. Bales, J.D. 2021. Global Water Futures’ Core Modelling and Forecasting Team Webinar--Collaborative and Reproducible Hydrologic Modeling.
11. Bales, J.D. 2022. Global Water Futures 2022 Annual Open Science Meeting: The Value of Open and Reproducible Data and Workflows in Water Prediction.
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/