Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (email@example.com) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 27.2 KB|
|Created:||Aug 23, 2022 at 6:02 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Aug 23, 2022 at 6:21 a.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
This resource contains ground-based ecohydrological measurements from a retrofitted bioswale in the Wayne State University campus (Detroit, MI). Weekly measurements were acquired in 2018 and 2019.
- Column 1: Year
- Column 2: Day of year
- Column 3: Soil moisture - north bioswale (%)
- Column 4: Soil moisture - south bioswale (%)
- Column 5: Soil moisture - north central bioswale (%)
- Column 6: Soil moisture - south central bioswale (%)
- Column 7: Normalized greenness index - north facing
- Column 8: Normalized greenness index - south facing
- Column 9: Stomatal conductance - swamp milkweed (mmol m-2 s-1)
- Column 10: Stomatal conductance - hoary verbena (mmol m-2 s-1)
- Column 11: Stomatal conductance - lanceleaf coreopsis (mmol m-2 s-1)
- Column 12: Air temperature - north bioswale (degC)
- Column 13: Air temperature - central bioswale (degC)
- Column 14: Air temperature - south bioswale (degC)
- Column 15: Relative humidity - north bioswale (%)
- Column 16: Relative humidity - central bioswale (%)
- Column 17: Relative humidity - south bioswale (%)
- Column 18: Precipitation - Detroit City Airport (mm)
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/