Logan 10 m Terrain Analysis
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 54.7 MB|
|Created:||Feb 12, 2017 at 5:36 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jul 28, 2019 at 1:59 a.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|Content types:||Geographic Feature Content Geographic Raster Content|
Results from Hydrologic terrain analysis performed on Logan River Basin Digital Elevation model using TauDEM
The input digital elevation model (DEM) is Logan.tif.
The sequence in the script script.py performs a TauDEM analysis that does the following
- Remove pits (by filling them)
- D8 Flow direction
- D8 Contributing area
- Peuker Douglas Valley skeleton
- Weighted D8 contributing area on Peuker Douglas valley skeleton
- Drop analysis to determine objective channel threshold
- Threshold to map stream indicator raster
- Streamnet to produce shapefile of the stream network
Dinfinity analysis for wetness index and height above the nearest drainage (HAND)
- Dinfinity flow direction
- Dinfinity contributing area
- Topographic wetness index
- Distance down to stream in the vertical direction
The file Logan10m.mxd is an ArcGIS map document file for visualizing the results in ArcGIS.
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
Resource Level Coverage
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|National Science Foundation||Collaborative Research: SI2-SSI: An Interactive Software Infrastructure for Sustaining Collaborative Community Innovation in the Hydrologic Sciences||ACI 1148453 and ACI-1148090|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.