Please wait for the process to complete.
Checking for non-preferred file/folder path names (may take a long time depending on the number of files/folders) ...
This resource contains some files/folders that have non-preferred characters in their name. Show non-conforming files/folders.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 125.9 MB|
|Created:||Feb 06, 2020 at 1:20 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Apr 27, 2022 at 12:12 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
This is an image velocimetry tool based on LSPIV methodology. This tool is able of applying image velocimetry directly on videos. It runs on MATLAB (compatible also with Octave version ≥ 5.1).
Please cite [1,2] for the Free-LSPIV algorithm. Details for the LoussiosUpstream and LoussiosDownstream projects can be found in .
- Start MATLAB/Octave and go into the folder of the normxcorr2_mex file.
- _Notes.m gives commands to perform (do not run it, copy paste only).
- Slightly different commands for MATLAB/Octave, see comments in _Notes.m.
1. Rozos, E., Dimitriadis, P., Mazi, K., Lykoudis, S. and Koussis, A., 2020. On the Uncertainty of the Image Velocimetry Method Parameters. Hydrology, 7(3), p.65.
2. Rozos E, Mazi K, Koussis AD. Probabilistic Evaluation and Filtering of Image Velocimetry Measurements. Water. 2021; 13(16):2206. https://doi.org/10.3390/w13162206
3. E. Rozos, K. Mazi, and S. Lykoudis, On the Accuracy of Particle Image Velocimetry with Citizen Videos- Five Typical Case Studies, Hydrology, doi:10.3390/hydrology9050072, 9(5), 72, 2022.
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/