Supporting Data for Buahin et al. 2019: Parallel multi-objective calibration of a component-based river temperature model
|Authors:||Caleb Buahin Jeffery S. Horsburgh Bethany Neilson|
|Resource type:||Model Instance Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 34.0 MB|
|Created:||Mar 13, 2019 at 4:25 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Mar 13, 2019 at 4:37 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
The files provided here are input files for the river temperature modeling components created for the calibration exercise presented in Buahin et al. 2019, "Parallel multi-objective calibration of a component-based river temperature model" in Environmental Modeling and Software (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.02.012). Input files are organized into different folders for the different components as follows:
1. Composition: Contains the coupled model composition files (i.e., *.hcp) used in the HydroCoupleComposer graphical user interface. It describes the components that have been coupled as well as the data exchange connections nodes between them.
2. CalibrationComponent: Contains the input files for the calibration component specifying the calibration objectives, decision variables, and optimization algorithm to use for calibration.
2. CSHComponent: Contains input files for the channel solute and heat transport component.
3. HTSComponent: Contains input files for the hyporheic transient storage component.
4. ObjectiveFunctionComponent: Contains input files used to specify the objectives to be minimized by the CalibrationComponent.
5. RHEComponent: Contains input files used in the radiative heat exchange component.
6. SWMMComponent: Contains input files used in the Stormwater Management Model (SWMM) component.
7. TimeSeriesProviderComponent: Contains input files used to prescribe time varying input data to other components.
The windows version of the HydroCoupleComposer executable needed to run this composition can be downloaded on Github (https://github.com/HydroCouple/HydroCoupleComposer/releases/download/v1.2.2/HydroCoupleComposer.msi)
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
Resource Level Coverage
|Includes output files?||No|
|This resource cites:||https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.02.012|
|This resource updates and replaces previous version:||http://www.hydroshare.org/resource/b8da9d4b7e964f83bfeeffec7a5e91aa|
This resource was created using funding from the following sources:
|Agency Name||Award Title||Award Number|
|National Science Foundation||EPSCoR Grant IIA||12O8732|
|National Science Foundation||Division of Earth Sciences (EAR)||1343861|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.