Summer Institute - JupyterHub Demos
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 101.3 MB|
|Created:||Jun 22, 2017 at 3:01 a.m.|
|Last updated:|| Jun 26, 2017 at 6:37 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
Jupyterhub demos that were presented to CUAHSI Summer Institute participants at the National Water Center in Tuscaloosa Alabama on 05/22/2017. This resource consists of the following material:
1. Powerpoint presentation outlining JupyterHub
2. NWM-preview.ipynb -- Uses iRODs to inspect and plot NWM data
3. HAND.ipynb -- Uses TauDEM to calculate height above nearest drainage for the Onion Creek watershed in Texas
4. Oniondata.tar -- Supplementary data for the Onion Creek watershed, used in the HAND.ipynb.
5. HAND-HydroTerre.ipynb -- Uses HydroTerre and TauDEM to extend HAND.ipynb for a different region of the U.S.
Duplicate. Keyword not added.
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|JupyterHub Example Notebooks||Anthony Castronova||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
People that contributed technically, materially, financially, or provided general support for the creation of the resource's content but are not considered authors.
|David Tarboton||Utah State University||Utah, US||4357973172|
|Lorne Leonard||The Pennsylvania State University||PA, US|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.