Jul 21, 2016 at 6:04 p.m.
Resource type: Collection Resource
This collection holds resources used to distribute material for HydroShare related workshop at CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 2016
Jul 21, 2016 at 5:55 p.m.
Resource type: Generic
Material for HydroShare workshop at CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 26, 2016.
HydroShare is a platform for data publication and collaboration for users to share multiple hydrologic data types, analytical tools, and models. During this portion of the workshop, participants will learn how to use HydroShare to:
(1) Upload, share and publish science products in HydroShare and receive a citable digital object identifier (DOI). This helps fulfill NSF’s data management requirements.
(2) Use HydroShare for collaboration, sharing data and models with individual users or a group
(3) Organize resources into collections in HydroShare
(4) Use the HydroShare GIS app to visualize and create web maps using content in HydroShare
(5) Use the CyberGIS TauDEM app to perform web based digital elevation model hydrologic terrain analysis
|Type||Title||First Author||Date Created||Last Modified||Subject||Authors||Permission Level||Labels||Favorite||Last modified||Sharing Status||Date Created|
|Collection Resource||Collection of workshops using HydroShare at the CUAHSI biennial symposium, July 2016||David Tarboton||21 Jul, 2016 6:02 p.m.||05 Oct, 2016 2:53 p.m.||1475679191||1469124155||2|
|Generic||Material for HydroShare workshop at CUAHSI Biennial Symposium||David Tarboton||21 Jul, 2016 5:40 p.m.||26 Jul, 2016 7:14 p.m.||1469560494||1469122803||2|