[Internal Use] RHESSysWorkflows: Building a RHESSys Model
|Authors:||Charles Scaife Lawrence Band|
|Owners:||Charles I Scaife|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 433.1 KB|
|Created:||Aug 30, 2017 at 2:35 p.m.|
|Last updated:||Oct 06, 2017 at 6:09 p.m. by Charles I Scaife|
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
This resource is a tool for building RHESSys models. It implements the interface of Jupyter notebooks and the functionality of RHESSys workflows to streamline model generation. There are two files as part of this resource that can be downloaded below under the Contents sections. The first is a .ipynb file that has complete instructions for uploading custom data, building RHESSys models in the cloud, and downloading models to your local machine. The second file is a .zip file that serves as a template for formatting and uploading custom GIS and climate data to be used when building your RHESSys model.
To open the RHESSysWorkflows.ipynb file:
(1) Download the RHESSysWorkflows.ipynb file
(2) From the Hydroshare homepage click APPS>Jupyter Python Notebook at NCSA
(3) In the new window, click the Jupyter logo in the upper left
(4) Open the "notebooks" folder and click "upload" in the upper right
(5) Select the downloaded file from Step 1 and click the blue "Upload" button.
(6) Select the newly uploaded RHESSysWorkflows.ipynb file to open the notebook.
|Title||Owners||Sharing Status||My Permission|
|RHESSysWorkflows Collection||Charles Scaife||Public & Shareable||Open Access|
|Lorne Leonard||The Pennsylvania State University||PA, US|
|Laurence Lin||UNC Institute for the Environment UNC Institute for the Environment||NC, US|
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please wait for the process to complete.